Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Annoyed.

I am getting annoyed with ants. They are so annoying.

Story 1: Tonight I was cooking some chicken with sauce on it. I had a spatula to stir the chicken. After I am finished stirring the chicken I set the spatula down on the counter. After a few minutes, I come back to stir the chicken again, pick up the spatula and proceed to stir. I set down the spatula on the counter, only to see hundreds of ants all over the counter! I look closer, they are all over the spatula! I look at our chicken, there are ants in our chicken! How annoying. I went through each chicken piece to try to find the ants. I only picked out about 20, who knows how many we ate.

Story 2: The other night I was sitting at my computer checking my email, when I feel an itch by my ear. I reach up to itch to find an ant trying to crawl into my ear. Leave me alone ants.

Story 3: The other week we were at one of the chicken houses we are helping with. We were walking around the outside of the house. As we were walking, I look down and see ants all over my legs, shoes, and feet. These were the big chunky ants too! I started jumping up & down, running in place, and tried to brush them all off. Alex finally came to the rescue. I don't know why, but the bugs always attack me. I think that might have happened to me when I was a young girl because somehow I vaguely remember this happening to me once before.

These are just a few of the many encounters I have with ants.

They are so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment